Wednesday, February 8, 2012
My opinion on the book "A Raisin In The Sun" is it is a really good book and tells about how things where going for a certain family race. I recomend people to read it because it has a point that im currently in when its very shocking and I think that this story is just going to get better. The character I relate to the most I would have to say is Walter. He has many dreams he wishes to accomplish. Its just that not everything turns out the way he thinks it will. Walter faces a big dilemma or a problem that holds him back. He gets struck with his wife having a baby or having a liquor store in which he doesnt have yet. Also his wife was thinking about (what many people face now a days) which is an abortion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Shocking, huh?
ReplyDelete